Even if you don’t have a Windows 10 disc, you can perform some basic operations and fix minor issues related to your system. Since Windows 10 has a native system repair tool, it can come handy to you time and time again. Make sure you have activated your windows using windows 10 serial keys. You can follow these solutions to learn how to repair Windows 10 without a disc.
Refresh your system:
- It is the easiest way to fix minor issues related to Windows 10.
- You can download a Windows 10 Refresh tool (from the official website of Microsoft Windows) to do it.
- Additionally, you need to ensure that your system is updated.
- You can go to its Settings > Updated & Security to do it.
- Afterward, launch the Windows 10 Refresh tool and get rid of all the bloatware on your computer.
- This will give your PC a fresh start by refreshing it.
You can using this Framaroot apk application for Windows/PC
While refreshing your system, you would need a stable internet connection and at least 3 GB of free space on the Windows drive. Reset your computer If you are able to repair Windows 10 using a refreshing tool, then you can also reset it as well.
- This can be done by visiting your system’s Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. From here, you can
- click on the “Get Started” button under the “Reset this PC” section.
- This will allow you to erase everything from your computer or keep the files intact.
- If your system has been infected by a malware then we recommend removing everything.
Create a system image file:
A system image file works in the same way as a Windows disc would. In order to learn how to repair Windows 10 without disc, you can create its image file. This can be done by taking the assistance of any reliable third-party tool. Furthermore, while creating a system image, you can choose to set a restore point as well. Simply press Windows + Q Keys at the same time to get this option. From here, you can select a restore point to perform the recovery operation without losing your saved settings.
Use an installation media:
Even if you don’t have a Windows 10 disc, you can create your own installation media as well. To do this, you need to download Windows Media Creation Toolkit. You can also use a third-party tool to do this. For instance, Rufus is a popular tool that can help you create your own installation media from a system image.